Trove (51-200 Employees, 120% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Trove Recommerce:
Recognized by FastCo in 2022 as one of the World Changing Ideas Awards and in 2020 as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, Trove powers resale as a channel for the world’s most beloved brands, extending the life of millions of products and creating more inclusive, less wasteful business models. We power the technology, operations, and analytics enabling retailers to stand up a scalable and profitable branded recommerce channel.
Our end-to-end item intelligence optimizes every step of the circular journey and transforms complex logistics into a joyful customer experience, adding to brand equity without increasing carbon emissions. Building and implementing this technology can’t come soon enough, resale is growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail **.
A certified B-Corp, we power in-store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, Lululemon, Levi’s, and Allbirds with the mission of accelerating the shift to a new era of conscious commerce essential to a sustainable future.
**Source: The Consumers Behind Fashion’s Growing Secondhand Market, BCG, 2020. Source: Trove Data
About the Product Support Engineer
Our Product Support Engineer is invested in the success of every user of the Trove custom application suite. You’ll join us with a desire to help mitigate our growing pains, enthusiasm to reinforce our strengths, and an excitement to work cross-functionally across Trove. You will also work with our external partners to enable their success with our product suite. At Trove, you’ll have opportunities to learn in a supportive environment, be a mentor to team members, and build a career.
What You’ll Do
- Provide on-call support during extended retail business hours as needed – or be on a rotation
- Lead end-to-end triage and resolution of tickets submitted by users of the Trove custom apps
- Assess severity, provide workarounds, and escalate if necessary
- Learn the workflow of the custom Trove apps and provide clarification and guidance to issue reporters
- Provide timely updates for stakeholders on the status of issues
- Ensure that the pertinent stakeholders are looped in to ensure that issues are resolved within the agreed SLAs
- Track statistics on JSM tickets to identify overarching issues and trends to help Product and Partner Management teams identify enhancements that provide the greatest value
- Respond to ad-hoc questions from Trove team members about technical functionality of Trove custom apps
- Provide day-of support for product releases, serving as the primary subject matter expert for issue triage and resolution
- Help develop documentation regarding functionality of Trove custom apps
You will be successful here if you…
- Have a passion for establishing processes that work for every user
- Enjoy the nitty gritty details of how things work
- Approach support with a sense of collaboration and kindness
- Have experience troubleshooting problems
- Have a knack for lateral thinking
- Work well cross functionally with a variety of teams
- Desire broad domain knowledge to solve problems across the workflow of an app
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company and is an affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our potential. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.