CreatorIQ (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and was recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products
Product Support Knowledge Manager
CreatorIQ is looking for a Product Support Knowledge Manager who will be responsible for all things related to knowledge management, including managing knowledge structure, creating/editing documentation, generating awareness of knowledge and acting as an ambassador of knowledge for the Product Support Team. What will set candidates apart are interpersonal skills and a strong affinity for people, as well as a passion for writing. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will work with all of our internal and external partners
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with clients to develop and execute content programming that ensures clients questions and queries are addressed
- Directly leverage support requests, stakeholder questions, internal conversations to identify and create articles and FAQs
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organization, from Sales to engineers, to write, edit, and proofread content, articles and FAQs, maintaining consistent style guidelines
- Actively look to find, reuse and refine what others have created to accelerate creation of knowledge content
- Socialize knowledge across the organization to ensure knowledge is consistently leveraged.
- Define, measure and report regularly on performance of key knowledge management metrics
- Leverage multiple content types (text, video, interactive help) to create content to promote knowledge across the organization and to clients
- Publish articles and Instant Answers using a content management system
- Collaborate with product specialists, product managers, and legal to write, edit, and proofread FAQ-style articles, maintaining consistent style guidelines
- Partner with research to determine ideal content structures for things like lists and step-by-step instructions
- Utilize client questions, product usage and client-facing teams to identify trends and find opportunities to develop new support content to unblock learners
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 3+ years of experience in support writing or relevant experience
- Work directly with clients from a support perspective to address questions and create reusable documentation
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience writing support content for web/mobile products (preferred)
- Experience working with a content management system (LMS)
- Successfully managed projects to meet deadlines, provide deliverables, and adhere to budgets
- Great organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through on executing projects
- Ability to code basic HTML (paragraphs, headings, links, inline styles)
- Experience working with JIRA (preferred)
- Basic video editing skills with instructional video tools such as Camtasia Studio
- Proven ability to both curate and create content that is engaging for the intended audience along with having a strong sense of aesthetic judgment and creative decision-making
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong familiarity with social media and consumer trends. Comfortable with interpreting data
- Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!