Huntress (201-500 Employees, 415% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Reports to: Director of Product Support
Location: Remote, US
Compensation Range: $50,000 to $65,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
At Huntress, we have built a team who is focused on protecting our customers against cybersecurity threats. We value transparency, honesty, and going above and beyond to do the right thing. It is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow, build out our strategy, and gain momentum.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will have a key role interacting with our customers and will have the opportunity to directly impact the bottom line by ensuring that we continue to deliver world class support as we grow . This is a customer-facing role where you will be the first and primary point of contact for technical support.
- Provide initial partner support and convey resolutions to customers.
- Walk customers through problem-solving processes and provide assistance.
- Assess customer issues and properly escalate incidents as needed.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback, and see problems through to resolution.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer expectations.
- Recommend changes to internal and customer facing documentation where needed.
- Continually grow your knowledge of internal procedures, the Huntress product, and customer environments.
What You Bring To The Team:
- Considers themselves disciplined, with systematic problem-solving skills.
- Practical experience supporting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems include familiarity with Windows internals such as services, the registry, etc., and troubleshooting common system and application issues. Experience with tools such as ProcMon and Process Explorer is a plus.
- Experience configuring antivirus products and troubleshooting interactions between these products and specialty software.
- Is familiar with system configuration/management tools such as GPO, RMMs and SCCM; scripting these tools is a plus.
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.