Dan Martell - Saas Academy (11-50 Employees, 267% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who are we?
The SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Our CEO, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he’s completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
We have big plans for the future, we’re growing fast and now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
Why does this role exist? What’s the impact this role should have on the organization?
The Program Assistant role for Boardroom, is an executive assistant function to the Head of Program. The primary purpose of the role is to own program support tasks that enable program upgrades, deliver more value to the customer base, develop cross program collaboration, and ultimately drive commercial outcomes for the business at scale.
Our mission is to create an inspiring environment for SaaS founders over the $250k MRR threshold to connect, grow, and take the steps towards an integrated life in a group mastermind setting. The program focuses on developing leadership, creating a legacy, and igniting velocity in business.
Our vision is to create the most powerful SaaS mastermind group in the world by prioritizing vulnerability, generosity, trust, unconditional integrity, and world class content & support.
The Program Assistant role for Boardroom has the growth potential to become a customer facing role, and includes 3 primary components:
- Own internal and external program communication, which will be a joint collaboration with the Head of Program. This will include Facebook community management and Hubspot email announcements.
- Support the Head of Program with inbox, client check ins, scheduling, and calendar management to prioritize work that keeps pace with Quarterly and Yearly Goals.
- Own administrative processes and creative projects surrounding content planning, expert speaker research, content delivery, and general program improvement as designated by Head of Program.
How will I recognize I’m having this impact?
Success for this role will be evidenced by the following achievements that will be collaboratively achieved working with the Head of Program;
- Achievement of quarterly goals
- Increased overall value delivered to clients – resulting in increased renewals and lower churn
- Improved program documentation and playbook organization
- Consistency across all client communication / creation of Client Communication playbooks
- Increased documentation in client Hubspot profiles
- Increased capacity for Head of Program to drive growth and optimize program delivery
Metrics you are responsible for owning:
- Facebook Engagement
- Inbox Metrics
- Individual project metrics
Metrics the Head of Program is responsible for owning, which your work will enable:
- # of Clients
- Upgrades from SAP
What do I specifically own as a minimum in this role?
- Own Boardroom Facebook Group
- Confirm what Head of Program wants to communicate externally and plan monthly content calendar and copy
- Send engagement report 3x weekly to share posts that need extra attention
- Create new members welcome posts
- Provide support within the group as needed
- Own Hubspot group email communication
- Monthly announcements
- Event prep + follow ups
- Momentum Call prep + follow ups
- Fit 4 Success
- Wisdom Circles
- Own Boardroom Inbox
- Client and team member support
- All follow ups from client calls
- Admin tasks as needed
- Adding new client info to community directory
- Client gifting
- Event Scheduling
- Client Scheduling
- Process documentation + execution
- Admin projects
- Assist in managing event requirements with Head of Events and Head of Program
- Prepare ad hoc documents to support Head of Program
What core skills and experience do I need to fulfill these responsibilities?
- Attention and appreciation for detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Open minded critical thinker (where improvements can be made)
- Team player
- Hubspot (ideal but not required)
- Kajabi (ideal but not required)
- EA background
- Client Support background
- Hubspot reporting and management (ideal but not required)
- Examples of Project Management
A few things to note…
- You don’t need to know how everything works here at SaaS Academy before applying. We’ll train you on our core content, and our approach to coaching clients.
- We’re a fully remote team – You’ll want to be comfortable and happy working online (using tools like Slack, Zoom, and Hubspot).
- Generous Benefits: We offer Unlimited PTO, health benefits, development training, and a robust and nourishing culture & team that is world-class.
Like What You See?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process. Taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process.