Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Reality Labs is seeking an experienced program to join the Developer Programs team, part of the Developer Ecosystem organization. This person will help develop and execute Reality Lab’s strategy for the Quest Publishing Program (QPP), a services offering for our developer partners.You will play a key role in the development of a successful developer ecosystem by advising a portfolio of developer partners as we partner to deliver a series of services to improve their business outcomes. Your focus will be on delivering services that create value for our developer partners while collaborating with Operations, Developer Relations, Marketing, Store, and Comms teams to ensure a measurable and coordinated outcome.The person will play a critical role on the Developer and Builders Programs team, which designs, grows and facilitates programs including Start, Launch Pad, and the Quest Publishing Program. Our programs cultivate a diverse and compelling content ecosystem and drive developer and builder success as we build toward a connected metaverse.
Program Manager, Quest Publishing Program Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of developer partners, guiding the creation of go-to-market plans, creative development, user acquisition campaigns, and store optimization strategies.
- Collaborate with Developer Relations, Marketing and Store teams to develop and execute a comprehensive creative services suite for top-tier partners.
- Oversee vendor negotiations, onboarding and management.
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment.
- Approach all initiatives with diversity, equity and inclusion in mind.
- Identify and measure core performance metrics.
- 5+ years experience in marketing management, user acquisition, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience crafting go-to-market campaigns for video games.
- Experience overseeing or managing and optimizing user acquisition campaigns.
- Familiarity with digital advertising products.
- Project management skills with experience managing multiple agencies, production partners, and vendors.
- Proven communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful, action-oriented with the experience to get things done independently.
- Proven track record working with external content owners to develop marketing activations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and knowledge to develop strong working relationships inside and outside Meta.
- Experience being creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Experience in games marketing or user acquisition.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]