Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WhatsApp is looking for a tenured Program Manager to join the Payments, Risk & Commerce Operations team. The mission of this team is to deliver the most trustworthy, private and secure environment for our users and sellers to transact, and drive resolutions when things don’t go as expected. This role will develop programs that drive healthy data driven business governance across cross-functional teams, optimize processes to deliver the best support experiences for our users and sellers, implement operational excellence best practices that enable sustainable growth for the WhatsApp’s monetization efforts. We are looking for an experience Program Manager that enjoys building programs and driving structure to new initiatives that have high visibility and are core for the strategy of the business, and that thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments. This Program Manager is relentless in prioritization and excels at diving deep to understand issues and blockers and rising up to communicate in a crisp and actionable manner to leaders.
Program Manager, WhatsApp Payments & Commerce Operations Responsibilities:
- Build and manage our governance, including backlog, applying a consistent prioritization framework, defining a roadmap with targeted delivery increments, driving stakeholder alignment and commitments, and driving communications throughout the development lifecycle. Drive roadmap development, alignment and delivery across stakeholders.
- Establish and measure operational performance through close partnership with analytics and other operations teams. Build a test and learn approach to generate maximum return on investment for our initiatives and enhancements.
- Develop an operational excellence desk, with best-in-class reporting, alerting and escalation processes.
- Create Ceremonies for Business reviews, where key stakeholders meet weekly, monthly and quarterly to review our operational performance and the launch readiness of new initiatives.
- Drive alignment between on launch readiness across operations, engineering, product, legal, compliance and business teams to enable the delivery of best-in-class Risk Management and Support Experiences as we launch new products and features.
- Experience with driving roadmap definition and alignment, and driving clarity for fast decision making. Experience working in a financial services customer support setting
- Analytical and quantitative skills, experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Experience influencing and conducting the day-to-day work across a large set of stakeholder
- Experience thinking big and executing methodically. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- PMP or equivalent experience
- Experience building governance structures that drive cross functional teams towards successful outcomes in a new initiatives (0 to 1) environment
- 8+ years of experience in program management in a global setting
- Experience working autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills. Proven experience to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and experience working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation
- Proven track-record of taking ownership and driving results. Superior communications skills with high attention to detail
- MBA or equivalent experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]