Kinsta (201-500 Employees, 148% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on high-performance hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
Our wonderful team has grown tremendously over the past year and we are looking for a highly motivated Project Assistant to support our Global Expansion team with a variety of projects. You will contribute to our team’s success by helping us organize, track and deliver project work, introducing more efficiency into our process, and enhancing team cohesion.
What you will do:
- Parse out project roadmaps and scope, define and keep track of details, deadlines, and priorities
- Document projects and decisions within our internal documentation systems
- Fully understand the goals and objectives of our team members’ work in order to assist them with getting their work completed on time
- Participate and take detailed notes during all project meetings
- Liaise on and coordinate the Global Expansion Team’s involvement and work within cross-functional projects
- Organize and execute event planning, both nationally and internationally for various teams
- 2-3 years of experience in a Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, or similar role
- You are proficient in English and are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Native Hungarian speaker preferred
- You have outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- You are a proactive problem solver with minute attention to detail
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.