BenchSci (201-500 Employees, 119% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
BenchSci’s vision is to bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We’re achieving it by empowering scientists with the world’s most advanced biomedical artificial intelligence. Backed by F-Prime, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI fund), and Inovia Capital, our platform accelerates science at 15 top-20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading research centers worldwide. We’re a remote-first company recognized for our impact and culture as a Deloitte Tech Fast 50TM, CIX Top 10 Growth, Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked organization on Glassdoor. Learn more at www.benchsci.com.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team with BenchSci’s Commercial Program Management Office (CPMO)! Reporting directly to the Director of the CPMO, you will deliver transformative solutions that are a blend of strategy, delivery, and operations. You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to ensure the successful completion of strategic initiatives.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and risks before they become issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on a variety of initiatives from strategy > delivery > operations
- Deliver on client-facing projects and support high-profile programs that empower scientists to speed up drug discovery
- Monitor and control the health of all assigned initiatives
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities
- Champion delivery approaches and strategies to align and organize team members to business outcomes
- Reinforce celebration and reflection regularly amongst project teams
- 3+ years of experience in technical project management and/or operations that span across multiple domains of expertise
- Educational background or working experience in a life sciences or technology discipline
- Active certification in project management
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and in a hyper-scale Agile environment
- Master planner and executor
- A thirst to be part of a team that is focused on transformation and world-class delivery!
Benefits and Perks:
An engaging remote-first culture that hires the best talent from around the world
A competitive compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
Comprehensive health and dental benefits with an emphasis on mental health
Three weeks of vacation plus an additional day for every completed year
A $2000 Annual Learning & Development budget
Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
Additional time-off: 2 weeks for Winter Holiday, every other Friday in July and August, your birthday, and more!
A $1000 work from home allowance to make your home setup perfect for you
An executive coach for managers to assist in leading high-performing teams
A lifestyle spending account for employees to receive reimbursement for eligible expenses related to wellness, lifestyle and productivity.
We believe culture is critical to success and invest accordingly. We live and promote our FASTT values of focus, advancement with speed, tenacity, and transparency. We work hard to maintain an engaging, supportive environment where everyone can do their best work. To learn more, read our culture deck.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. To learn more, read about our DEI initiatives.
BenchSci provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.