Motive (501+ Employees, 139% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
The Professional Services Project Manager is an expert at initiating, controlling, and delivering a successful deployment project of Motive hardware and software with our highest value customers. In this role, you will create and own the onboarding project along with its metrics for success, including but not limited to Kick Off, Go Live, and CSAT.
The Professional Services Project Manager is a highly skilled project manager and a Motive product expert who uses these skills to guide clients through very complex and large onboarding projects while coordinating these efforts with the rest of the Enterprise account team to drive initial adoption as well as to continually train and onboard the customer as they increase the partnership relationship with Motive.
What You'll Do:
- Define and maintain the onboarding program for clients based on our product initiatives
- Define, track and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding program
- Owning the implementation process for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding and training of the software to drive adoption by new clients
- Operating as the primary point of contact during the assigned clients onboarding phase for all hardware and software implementations
- Ensure the timely and successful completion of new client onboarding for all assigned accounts
- Monitoring client progress and activities to ensure adoption of all parts of the organization while staying within scope and on schedule
- Hosting virtual or in-person group training sessions for new customers
- Traveling to customer on-sites as needed (~25%)
What We're Looking For:
- Must be proficient in Spanish
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role in a B2B capacity, preferable in trucking, logistics, or fleet management.
- Strong business background including project management, account management, problem-solving, business planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.