Saritasa (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WE ARE READY TO EXPAND OUR TEAM AGAIN.
OUR SEARCH BEGINS FOR THE PERFECT FIT FOR US….AND FOR YOU!
At Saritasa, We Empower Our Clients With Technology. And to continue our successful growth, we need another experienced, talented and passionate Project Manager to join our Team.
Right now is the opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join Saritasa as we continue our expansion. We have a 16-year track record of success and have worked on thousands of software development projects. This is a very special and unique opportunity to join our team, help our clients to thrive and contribute to Saritasa’s growth.
We are approximately 150 passionate, hard working, people that know a lot about Mobile, Web, Database/Architecture, Cloud, VR/AR and whatever is the newest and coolest technological innovations.
We cater to a wide range of clients: from start ups with innovative, change the world ideas, to businesses that need technology to stay competitive, stay relevant or increase efficiencies. Our expertise is not in a specific vertical, it is in creating technology solutions (and designs) to solve problems.
Check out a bit more about us on our Facebook Page.
This is a fully remote position for candidates based in United States.
P.S. > Position is direct apply, no recruiter resumes will be considered.
Successful candidates enjoy working with talented team of designers, developers, technical architects and, of course, clients. You will be responsible for the entirely of the project, from a Product Manager role, creative and planning, through development and to production release. You will have direct influence on the final product in a very collaborative environment. You will also enjoy great work-life balance from the convenience of your own home.
Few key factors of your success are:
- You take ownership and pride in your work, your duties and responsibilities
- You have been working in dynamic work environments and can get things done
- You are great communicator that can put complex thoughts or concepts in a simple language
- You can quickly identify roots causes of problems, offer solutions, and execute
- You can clearly understand the clients needs and desires and define a Product that satisfies those needs.
- You have a track of relevant projects success
- You are natural leader who can guide the teams and help out execution
- Understand the client’s business requirements
- Understand the scope of work and the technical issues surrounding the project and how the project will be completed
- Orchestrate the talented team for the successful delivery of the project, on time and on budget
- 3+ years in a Project Manager role
- Product Management experience
- Technology background
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles
- Strong client-facing skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, 401k)
- Unlimited Self-Managed PTO
- Profit Sharing Plan (after eligibility)
- Long-Term Incentive Plan (for eligible positions)
- Great team culture and work-life balance