Inrupt (11-50 Employees, 58% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Project Manager is an operational client management role and is accountable for the successful execution of projects, matrix management of the associated teams and ultimately the successful delivery of the projects and agreed goals. Applicants will be experienced project managers with a flair for client management in fast paced, challenging environments. Adaptable and skilled at knowledge sharing and challenging opinions with a view to drive business improvement with a commercial perspective.
This is a cross-functional position, where you will work closely with our customers, developers, marketing team, and more.
- Project set up, governance, planning, execution and delivery.
- Management of capacity, reporting, risk, budget and scope.
- Clear and regular communication with the team and stakeholders.
- Feedback and coaching to individuals within the team or where appropriate to the relevant manager
- Continuously striving to shorten the feedback loops, and increase the number of feedback loops throughout the process from requirements to deployment.
- Timely communication with stakeholders on potential or actual impacts to delivery plans while also protecting the team from unhelpful interruptions from stakeholders.
- Removing impediments for the team so that their progress is not impacted.
- Ensuring Confluence, Jira or the relevant tools are always up-to-date and the team is updating the status of tickets so that data reflects reality.
- Ensuring the required skill sets exist within the team and that the quality of the work is to the expected standard
- Effectively coordinating between teams and/or work streams.
- Extensive experience delivering software projects, from initial scoping through production deployment and support.
- Articulate communicator who delivers clean and factual messages to the leadership team and stakeholders.
- Excel at creating, managing and articulating plans and progress at the relevant level of detail depending on the audience.
- Experienced in creating project budgets and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Able to manage contractual obligations, milestones, deliverables, costs, payment schedules.
- Experience setting up and leading appropriate governance structures for client projects.
- You communicate the facts and avoid positioning – green, green, green, red!
- Proven leadership skills and are skilled at managing and interacting with customer stakeholders during a delivery.
- Excellent problem solving skills to deal with challenges during delivery.
- You excel at conflict resolution and team building.
- You are structured, organized, analytical and detail oriented.
- You are skilled at using data and evidence to continuously improve in a way that is not achieved in isolation but by coaching the team to understand the importance of owning and using data.
- You are able to handle pressure without transferring stress to team members.
- You have experience delivering projects that include infrastructure provisioning and cloud infrastructure.
- You have relevant experience of a similar role, ideally within the technology sector
- You have a solid understanding of key project management principles and are ideally certified in Prince2 or PMP
- You are able to travel to client sites (as necessary) both nationally and internationally