Very / verypossible.com (51-200 Employees, 132% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Very is a product development firm with expertise in blockchain, IoT, and machine learning.
As a Project Manager in the Support and Web Services (SWS) team, you will be working alongside our PM team and with our clients to support technical (IoT, mobile, CMS, and full-stack) products in a consulting capacity. Project Management at Very is a multi-disciplinary role that includes at a minimum the following:
– Interfacing and driving daily client interactions. Facilitating daily standups, iteration planning meetings, etc.
– Identification and prioritization of features to ensure that the highest value, lowest cost solutions are delivered to our customers.
– Technical project management, ie: AGILE
– Managing budgets, expectations, and revenue
– Coaching technical team members on all aspects of working in a client services organization, from career development to soft skills.
– Participating in the sales process before and during a contract. Working closely with our account management team to ensure customer satisfaction during project builds and securing follow-on work.
The ideal candidate for this role should have some if not all of the following qualifications:
– 3+ years of experience in technical project management
– 1+ years in product management
– 2+ years in client services
– Experience leading teams of engineers and designers
– A technical undergraduate or graduate degree (nice to have)
What You’ll Be Working On
You’ll spend the majority of your time with our SWS team members and our clients to develop comprehensive digital solutions across a variety of stacks. Expect to participate in ongoing management of at least 3 active client engagements.
Very has been a remote company since before it became normal — 2011, to be exact. We’ve built a collaborative, tight-knit team that thrives, whether we’re hanging out in person at our annual retreat or coordinating work across time zones. The results show that we’re doing something right. In 2020, we were named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces, Parity.org‘s Best Companies for Women to Advance List, and Fatherly’s Best Places to Work for Dads.
Clients like Vizio, Clear, iHeart Radio, Complex Media, Shopkeep, and more come to us for answers to their thorniest questions. We bring them a world-class product team that delivers end-to-end IoT solutions.
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula for Latin America-based employees.
Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect to make somewhere between $4,200 and $5,150 USD per month upon joining the company.
There are higher salaries and growth opportunities for proven leaders.
– Annual Bonus: up to 7% in first year (increases with tenure)
– 14 days of paid time off your first year (increases with tenure)
– You get a MacBook Pro & $1,000 to build out your home office. ($200 annually thereafter)
– Udemy license for continuing education
– Education Reimbursement
– $1,000 annual stipend towards Health insurance (paid as $83.3 monthly on top of your salary)
– 4-day paid trip to the US for the annual global company retreat.
– 3-day paid trip to somewhere in Latam every year for the Latam company retreat.
– 1:1 ESL coaching and access to an AI-powered adaptive platform to take your English to the next level