Krisp (201-500 Employees, 200% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of employees and contact center agents. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord, Apple and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for making sure our products meet the standards of the highest quality and reliability. You’ll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, product managers, designers, and customer support in testing and assuring product quality. Your responsibilities will include estimation, planning, investigation, coordination, and test execution to ensure that issues are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. Above all, you’re responsible for finding bugs before users do and upholding the highest quality in everything you do.
We are a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere. However, based on the business need some roles are considered for specific locations.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated tests
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Test result analyses and reporting
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with the development team
- Execute feature testing throughout sprint cycles
- Use all available resources to assess the problem and to identify the best solution.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Solid knowledge of the QA techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools
- Solid experience and understanding of testing methods of Web based applications
- Work experience on team-driven or task-oriented projects
- Communicative and able to work in cross-functional and distributed teams
- Engineering mindset. Technical background/education is a big plus
- Experience with Selenium/Java is a big plus.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.