ezCater (501+ Employees, 17% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions – a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
The Quality Assurance I position is responsible for reviewing and maintaining ezCaters high standard of customer satisfaction. They will dig down on customer and caterer reviews to identify areas for improvement and provide feedback to different stakeholders within the customer service department. This includes Managers, Supervisors, Customer Service Agents and other members of the CS Department. This team will work cross-functionally with the training and enablement teams to ensure that our quality goals are met, along with identifying opportunities for service recovery, and that caller satisfaction is inline with our business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the evaluation of all customer reviews and corresponding feedback and coaching for agents
- Schedule and facilitate QA coaching sessions with all new agent classes and tenured agents as necessary
- Own the service recovery process and feedback loop
- Participate in weekly team calibration sessions.
- Compile and track quality results at a team and individual level
- Provide process improvement feedback and recommendations to the management team
- Participate in the creation and rollout of customer service standards and coaching materials
- Assist with covering the queue during periods of high volume
- Help with new hire training on an as needed basis
- Evaluate calls for Agents In Training during the nesting period
What you have:
- Strong time management skills
- Experience working independently as well as in a team environment
- An inclination towards action and proactivity
- Strong analytical and listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for helping others and seeing them succeed
- An obsession with being organized. You are reliable and find joy in having a completed to do list at the end of each week
- Experience providing feedback and holding coaching sessions
- The ability to adapt to change on the fly
- A positive can do attitude when facing tough challenges
- Bilingual is a plus ***
The national cash compensation range for this role is $45,000-65,000 per year.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.