STOP! READ CAREFULLY.
Our positions are fully remote and to ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws, are open to U.S.-based applicants only. In general, we are not hiring in Washington state, Oregon state, California state, New York, or New Jersey as it is difficult for distributed companies like ours to hire in those locations.
Though prior QA experience is helpful, it’s not required for our QA Analyst position. What matters more is whether you have the aptitude and attention to detail required to succeed in the job. To show us your skills in these areas, please complete the quick “Sample QA” exercise below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1) Make a copy of this spreadsheet. (You’ll need to be sure to grant sharing permissions on your copy so anyone with the link can view it when you send it to us.)
2) Read the post-implementation spec on Trello: https://trello.com/c/xnEUgVmI
3) QA this preview link in the browsers listed below: https://crometrics.com/jobs/?optimizely_token=cbd168112049871deef18d15d8473c03bbaead3e9dbe3a76ab75592ba5caef92&optimizely_x=10271801167&optimizely_x_audiences=&optimizely_preview_layer_ids=10253731594&optimizely_snippet=s3-3164220185&optimizely_preview_mode_CAMPAIGN=10253731594
(Use Chrome on either Mac or PC for the full functional QA pass; if you don’t have access to any other browsers, links to screenshots are provided below)
4) Record any issues you found in this chart:
|What are you QAing for?||Chrome (latest):
Mac or PC
|Mac FireFox (screenshot)||Mac Safari (screenshot)||IE11
|“Always” and “we’d love for you to apply” are in yellow font||pass||pass||FAIL – Text didn’t change from control||FAIL – Text didn’t change from control||pass||pass|
|(insert rows as necessary; more are necessary)|
5) Fill out this form and submit: https://crometrics.com/quality-assurance-analyst-application/
Tagged as: 51-200 Employees