"Hims, Inc. (Hims & Hers) / Hims & Hers - Hims, Inc." (501+ Employees, 101% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
- Work with New Launch Management Teams from new product discovery through commercialization to ensure all testing has been completed, samples and first articles are reviewed to fully support the best quality product at launch.
- Work with the Customer Experience & Sales teams to gather & quantify product quality complaints from the field and customers.
- Ensure all CAPAs are closed in a timely manner
- Establish continuous quality/process improvement programs at Contract Manufacturers’ sites and ensure that all manufacturing batches conform to Hims standards (COA, Retains, Ongoing Stability)
- Support external manufacturer non-conformance investigations & issue CAR’s to improve HIMS Quality processes. Communicate requirements and resolutions of quality issues with Contract Manufacturers
- Document and Ensure compliance to all Engineering Change Order (ECO) documents working in conjunction with Supply Chain and New Launch management teams
- Manage all CoAs, incoming & outgoing AQL inspection reports, production records and any other testing required during development and production including stability etc.
- Manage HIMS Product Retains and testing results
- Participate in CM/Supplier, WH selection & score carding process
- Serve as a Change Agent to provide improvement solutions
- Support quality processes at the WH – including kitting approval, inspections and non-conformance investigations
- B.S. in chemistry, biology, quality management, engineering, or related discipline preferred plus 3-5 years’ experience in the area of quality assurance/control, process engineering, and/or product formulation
- Experience with formulating or manufacturing cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and/or medical devices
- Knowledge of FDA requirements for OTC formulated products
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently. Highly motivated self-starter.
- Solid computer skills with Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook. MRP, Minitab experience a plus.
- Excellent skills in decision making, data collection and analysis, organizing and planning.
- Ability to learn and apply QA tools such as Lean Six Sigma, SPC, Process Mapping, FMEA and 5S.
- Knowledge and experience in Auditing
- Some travel may be required
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.