WorkNomads (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WorkNomads is looking for communicative Quality Engineer to foster the knowledge and information transfer from/to the customer. You will be part of the QA team securing the products quality.
We are looking to hire a Quality Engineer who is open to work up to 15 hours a week at the customer’s location in Bozhuriste.
Dare to have a mission:
- Immediate Reaction to problem at customer side
- Communication between Customer and Quality Engineers from production location
- Control of rejected parts and quick analyze of defects
- Providing of necessary information to production location (Photo, parts etc.)
- Process the 8D report
The tools in your backpack:
- University or high school preferably technical
- Experience: 1-2 years in quality preferably automotive
- Knowledge of 8D, PFMEA, SPC, MSA, Problem solving methods
- General product and process understanding
- Strong problem-solving skills and facilitate problem solving team events
- Ability to negotiate with both internal and external customers
- Analytical skills (problem solving, prioritizing, data analysis)
- Fluency in English and Bulgarian
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as private health insurance, and various community benefits and events, etc.)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global community for remote work, co-living, knowledge sharing and networking. We are a nation without a country.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard, and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.