Athelas (51-200 Employees, 297% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Athelas we’re bringing simple, life-changing health care products to people around the globe.
The future of healthcare is at the home – we are a team of technologists building the next generation of medical products at the intersection of hardware and software. We won’t stop until we’ve brought the world class tools of a hospital to your home.
We develop hardware & software and diagnostics to improve the lives of chronic care patients (cancer, hypertension, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder).
In the US, 80% of healthcare spend occurs in 20% of patients. We aim to drastically reduce this cost through modern software, hardware, and preventative care services. Its core device (FDA Class 2 cleared) uses machine-learning trained on cell classification to allow chronic patients to monitor their white blood count at home. Its core software product is a platform to help doctors monitor vitals, trends, etc. of such patients, so that physicians and patients can stay aligned without direct interaction.
We’ve raised $132 million at a $1.5 billion valuation from top tier investors such as General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, and Initialized.
Compensation: ~$60k – $65k base salary
What You’ll Do
- Manage the on-boarding & implementation process of Athelas Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) tools/services into new medical practices
- Coordinate externally with doctors, clinics, and hospitals
- Utilize data tools to extract, format, and integrate patient data into the Athelas patient management platform
- Partner with the strategy and sales departments to build out and continuously improve the patient, clinic, and doctor implementation processes
- Maintain relationships with current customer base
- Identify customer needs and expand Athelas services within each account
What You Have
- At least two years of experience in onboarding, implementation, customer success or account management at a SaaS company
- RCM/billing experience a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Self starter with high attention to detail
- Experience navigating complex customer environments
- Can sort through large volumes of data and drive insights and results
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to contribute to the building of new processes and systems
Why You’ll Like Working with Athelas
- Rockstar Team: Join a team with an incredible record – we are the smallest, fastest company in history to receive FDA hematology clearance. We are also the largest Remote Patient Monitoring company in the US
- Technology Focus: Revolutionizing how technology can be used in the healthcare industry
- Strong Backing: $132M Series B raised from the likes of Sequoia, General Catalyst, Tribe, Y Combinator
- Mission Driven: We are changing the way healthcare is provided, bringing it directly to the people who need it with technology-enabled solutions
- Incredible Growth: 10x patient growth in 2021 and we’re just getting started