Elation Health (201-500 Employees, 138% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a world-class technology solution that creates an experience of delight and ease for physicians, and that our users love. We expanded our impact on the customer experience with a Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) service offering that assists our practices with the business operations and manual overhead of running a practice. Our services seek to eliminate the operational burden of navigating the ever-changing payer landscape, ensure practices are being reimbursed for the care they are providing, and create a predictable revenue stream that will allow our providers to focus on patient care.
We are seeking a mission-driven RCM Implementation Manager to join our team. The RCM Implementation Manager will play a crucial role in onboarding our RCM customers by owning the successful implementation of Elation’s clinical platform as well as preparing the customer for a successful RCM experience with Elation’s RCM team. The RCM Implementation Manager will work closely with the customer and internal and external stakeholders to develop a plan and timeline for each customer’s implementation project. The RCM Implementation Manager will also be responsible for anticipating project challenges and will work to maintain appropriate expectations around project outcomes and timing.
The RCM Implementation Manager’s core objective will be to progress RCM customers through the various phases of the onboarding process and execute on various implementation tasks and activities across the customer life cycle. The ideal candidate is an experienced onboarding leader who can help us build an Implementation function specifically catering to Elation’s RCM customers. Signals of success include meeting the agreed upon timelines for the commencement of Elation’s RCM services and ensuring a high-quality, consistent onboarding experience for all new Elation RCM customers.
As an RCM Implementation Manager, you will …
- Own the initial onboarding, support, and training experience for practices on Elation’s RCM service offering
- Develop implementation and onboarding playbooks for various cohorts of RCM customers
- Design implementation project plans and timelines aligned with our customers’ goals and objectives
- Collaborate with external resources and vendors, as needed, to ensure a seamless integration between Elation’s EHR platform and billing software
- Facilitate and conduct end-user training to ensure successful adoption of the Elation EHR product and RCM service
- Identify opportunities for process efficiencies and operational improvements within the onboarding and implementation domain for RCM customers
- Assess customer experience and quantifying customer satisfaction using customer success metrics (such as CES and churn rate)
- Provide customers with an exceptional customer experience
- Performing special projects, as required
- 1-3 years of project management experience (Practice Management System setting preferred)
- Prior experience leading software implementation projects, experience with Practice Management Systems preferred
- Excellent communication skills with an aptitude for providing clear and articulate direction
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Strong analytical reasoning, problem solving and multitasking skills, and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Google Suite, Salesforce, and project management tools is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of EDI / ERA Enrollment process required
- Experience with value-based care models preferred
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops ([email protected]) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.