MUFG (501+ Employees, 3% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
This function covers processes responsible for monitoring risk management execution, providing an early warning system of control environment performance, solutioning failure modes in risk management processes. In particular, the individual will be concerned with control testing execution, key risk and performance monitoring (KRI/KPI), and guidance and training solutions at the tactical, technical, and strategic levels.
Day-to-day focus is on the enterprise assessment of control activities emplaced to manage the enterprise’s most material risks. Role at this level usually has full ownership for one or more processes and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- Assist in the execution of monitoring of risk management activities and controls testing quality assurance
- Assist in the development of timely training and guidance that addresses poor execution of risk management and control testing activities.
- Provide insight to first-, second-, and third-line management on trends and recurring challenges
- Assist in the development of risk and control assessment procedures and processes.
- Communicate quality assurance findings and lessons learned with senior leadership within the organization and across the enterprise
- Utilize to summarize and report on results of work product.
- Typically requires a BA or BS degree
- 5-8 years experience in audit, controls testing, controls development, operational risk management, risk and control self-assessments (RCSA), audit risk assessments, or financial reporting
- Good understanding of front-, middle-, and back-office processes and operations.
- Strong PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Access/Excel skills, SQL a plus.
- Excellent critical thinking, data analytics, and verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.