Stytch (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What we’re looking for
Stytch is the platform for user authentication. We create products that make interacting with authentication a delightful experience, both for developers and for customers. As a React Native engineer at Stytch, you’ll own the architecture and implementation of our React Native SDK and React Native developer experience. Our SDKs make it simple for developers to build complex passwordless user authentication flows in a variety of app contexts. The work you do will impact how users sign up and log in across all of our customers’ React Native applications.
- UI components for Stytch’s auth products that developers can drop into their applications.
- Support for multiple languages
- New product support, such as biometrics
What Excites You
- A collaborative environment with a tight feedback loop between the work you do and the impact it has on users
- Solving problems with pragmatic solutions — you know when to make trade offs between complexity and shipping quickly
- Shaping the culture and growing the team through recruiting, mentorship, and establishing best practices
- Learning new skills and technologies in a fast paced environment
What Excites Us
- Experience building React Native applications at scale
- Familiarity with SDKs, bonus for prior experience building SDKs
- 2+ years as a React Native or fullstack engineer
What Success Looks Like
Technical — build experiences that delight developers
Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that you believe in and ship them to production
Leadership — level up your teammates by providing mentorship and guidance
Our Tech Stack
- Go for backend services
- Node and Typescript for our web services
- Next.js and React/Typescript on the frontend
- Swift, Kotlin, and React Native mobile SDKs
- We run on AWS with Kubernetes for containerization
- gRPC and protobufs for internal service communication
We’re looking to hire a GREAT team and that means hiring people who are highly empathetic, ambitious, and excited about building the future of user authentication. You should feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn’t exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need). We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about our team and culture here!