MAXIMUS (501+ Employees, 25% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Maximus is currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Recruiter is responsible for facilitating full cycle recruitment including networking, sourcing, screening, interview coordination, offer negotiations and onboarding. The Recruiter will build and maintain candidate pipelines for current and future hiring needs. This role requires the ability to successfully thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
This is a remote limited service opportunity.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for regular and temporary full time positions.
- Consults with hiring managers to post requisitions that accurately reflect the duties, responsibilities, education, training, certifications, experience and security classifications required for positions.
- Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to hiring manager for consideration.
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes, ensuring the compensation offer is competitive, internally equitable, and affordable.
- Coordinates and actively participates in the selection of the final candidates.
- Completes or coordinates on-boarding processes.
- Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with Maximus and Maximus Ethics, Legal and Human Resources policies.
- Ensures that the Maximus internal applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned accordingly to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are dispositioned and contacted appropriately; and, interview reports are completed accurately.
- Coordinates and participates in job fairs.
- Serves as an internal consultant regarding staffing needs and projections, and advises on the best course of action to fill open positions.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- A minimum 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience required.
- Experience recruiting in a high volume required.
- Knowledge of general recruiting practices and procedures.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficiency using an applicant tracking system (ATS) and other recruitment technologies.
- Advanced Excel experience with ability to track and create weekly update reports.
- Internet connection with a minimum upload/download speed of 30 mbps
- Dedicated and secure home office workspace
- Federal government contracting industry experience is highly preferred.
- Experience in Clinical Recruitment.
- Experience using iCIMS and Workday.
- Proven track record in executing successful recruiting strategies
Job Description Summary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: – Develop and maintain strong relationships with management. – Work together to scope open positions and determine what a successful candidate will look like for their team. – Be proactive in identifying candidates utilizing multiple strategies (online databases, social media, Boolean search, complex internet search, etc.). – Think long-term and continually grow a pipeline of qualified candidates. – Share great candidates with other team members or continue to stay in touch regarding future opportunities with our growing and expanding business. – Network to develop and maintain strong working relationships with community organizations and other team members to create a partnership that yields success. – Engage in the full lifecycle of recruiting, ensuring both the candidate and hiring team are satisfied customers. – Utilize social media to attract “passive” candidates for consideration. – Complete daily and weekly reports. Minimum Requirements: – Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience. – May have additional training or education in area of specialization. – Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity. – General application of concepts & principles. – Contributes to the completion of organizational projects & goals. – Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. – Apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks. – Communicates on complex or sensitive issues or drafts such responses for supervisor or manager.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.