GitLab (501+ Employees, 50% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
GitLab is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Recruiter join our team supporting our R&D hiring partners. We’re the world’s largest all-remote company, and we’ve been intentionally building our culture this way from the start. With more than 1,700 team members in 60+ countries, GitLab is a place where you can contribute from almost anywhere. We are an ambitious, productive team that embraces a set of shared values in everything we do. Not only do we strive for results, we look to find the most efficient path forward through collaboration, transparency, and iteration with our hiring partners and cross-functional teammates to build highly-successful and diverse global teams!
As a GitLab Recruiter you’ll create a positive experience for candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruiting process. You’ll also contribute to identifying opportunities within GitLab’s hiring processes and focus on pipeline building and foundational excellence.
- Collaborate with managers to understand requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies
- Apply effective recruiting practices to passive and active candidates
- Source, Screen, Interview and Evaluate candidates
- Ensure candidates receive timely, thoughtful and engaging messaging throughout the hiring process
- Promote our values, culture and remote only passion
- Design and monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of our employment practices
- Develop recommendations for course corrections by leveraging data from our ATS
- Continually search for opportunities to elevate our brand by identifying industry best practices and nurturing networks and partnerships
- Proven success in recruiting and filling technical positions
- Focused on delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Ability to build relationships with managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and timezones
- Experience using a candidate tracking system
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and use software tools including Git and GitLab
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.