Scanwell Health (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Scanwell Health is an FDA-cleared urine testing application.
Scanwell Health is an app that turns your smartphone into a clinical lab. By pairing traditional lab tests with computer vision technology, we make it possible to test from home safety and get instant results without having to send samples back to a lab.
Our technology helps healthcare organizations provide better virtual care and improves access to diagnostics in low- and middle-income countries. Most recently, we’ve partnered with global medical technology company BD to power at-home testing for COVID-19.
As a Recruiter for Scanwell Health, you’ll be responsible for:
- Contributing greatness to our rapidly scaling growth.
- Working on full-cycle recruiting efforts, including light-sourcing, scheduling interviews, and working with the candidate in the process.
- Growing and nurturing the candidate experience
- Sourcing amazing candidates
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
- Create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle
- 1+ year experience in technical recruiting
- Experience and knowledge on sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases
- Expertise in developing and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Ability to screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Support in conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Familiarity with recruiting software
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
You’ll be operating across multiple divisions of the organization. So essentially, we’re looking for a Generalist who loves contributing to wherever the business needs are, especially on the hiring and growth front!
Bonus points for:
- Previous startup experience
- Experience in healthcare, medical devices, or related industries
- Remote company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA with match
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Charitable donation matching
- Stipend for home office setup and food delivery
Scanwell Health is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within the United States. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribute to the diversification of Scanwell Health.