BROWSERSTACK (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Company
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites across various browsers on different operating systems and mobile devices. 45,000+ customers rely on BrowserStack to deliver quality products and services at scale, and over 4 Million developers and test engineers test for companies around the world, including Google, Twitter, Microsoft, Oracle, MasterCard, and Barclays.
BrowserStack was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 with the vision to build the testing infrastructure for the internet. We recently secured $200 million in Series B funding at a $4 billion valuation. The round was led by BOND, with participation from Insight Partners and existing investor Accel.
We have also recently announced that we would be a remote-first company, with a presence in India, USA and Ireland.
BrowserStack is also a Great Place to Work certified company. With its employee centric approach, BrowserStack has fostered a strong culture that values openness, collaboration, ownership and ambitiousness.
1. Plan hiring for sales and business functions at scale, working closely with the business and the global recruitment head
2. Own reqs across sales, customer engineering, engineering in the US.
3. Manage a select set of niche requisitions on his/ her own
4. Work closely with Sales Operations and the Sales Leadership team to drive timely closure of open roles
5. Own and lead strategic projects in recruitment
1. Strong end to end recruiting experience of at least 7-12 years in search and in-house settings. Given that we are a technology company, experience in a technology company is a must. Start-up experience will be a plus. Only search firm experience may not suffice for this role
2. High bias for action and ability to work with limited supervision
3. Good understanding of “Go To Market” roles and the nuances of hiring for them
4. Experience in working with senior stakeholders to define and plan hiring at scale
5. The role would be based out of our San Francisco office. Currently we are working remotely due to the pandemic
We believe in direct ownership of ideas and responsibilities in an environment where you get to learn a wide array of bleeding-edge skills. We’re looking for talented, passionate and creative people, willing to give their 100 percent to building a high-class web product.
In exchange, we’ll provide you with some fantastic perks and benefits:
● Competitive salary and benefits, including fully funded health plan
● Generous PTO
● Remote First policy
● Medical insurance