Invisible Technologies (201-500 Employees, 145% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are currently looking for this position to be filled asap. We’d like to ask you a few questions to jump start the process and get to know you a bit. We are also currently receiving a lot of applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process and we’ll be in touch.
What is Invisible?
Website : http://www.inv.tech/
Overview / Sales Deck – https://invtech.docsend.com/view/6kp3ixp
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/d8add47d17584715a62aa4d46f0270b8?v=187ce27ec02f4bfaa2aed9f3f2c6ad6d
Who We Are
We’re Invisible’s Hiring Team. We aim to provide measurable business impact and leverage across all teams of the organization. Our Hiring team’s mission is to seek out, recruit and retain top-notch talent for both our Partner (corporate recruiting) and Agent (high volume recruiting) workforce. Scale is our North Star.
What does it mean to be the Hiring Associate?
The hiring team at Invisible is a fast-paced group of international recruiting experts. Unlike many companies, our candidate pool is literally the entire world. The bulk of our hiring work is focused on high volume candidate sourcing, vetting, and onboarding to support the needs of our well-known clients. We are rapidly scaling, and need a new team member that can hit the ground running.
- Sourcing : Are you creative at sourcing candidates?
- Excellent Communication Skills: Do you write and converse well in English? Have you managed and/or created automated email campaigns?
- International Technical Recruiting: Have you sourced and interviewed a large number of engineers and developers from various counties?
- Recruiting Marketing Experience: Have you written blog posts or articles? Have you managed a social media presence?
- Organised and Proactive:
- Systems: Have you worked with any ATS?
— $11 – 15 per hour – We are a meritocracy – show us what you are capable of and we’ll compensate you accordingly!