PipeDreams Ventures (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
PipeDreams Ventures is the tech-powered home services provider for the 21st century. We acquire trusted home services businesses with amazing teams, and use technology to transform them from pen and paper operations to industry leading organizations. We believe in reliably serving our customers and growing career opportunities for every one of our local employees.
The PipeDreams team comes from companies like Nextdoor, Bain, and Roto-Rooter. We have a deep understanding of small business dynamics and unique insights into the local marketing, technology, and M&A needed to disrupt home services – a highly fragmented, $830B industry in desperate need of modernization. The team is well capitalized with funding from top VCs and Angel Investors.
The impact you’ll make
As a Recruitment Associate, you’ll ensure recruiting initiatives are on point while having the chance to grow your career, hone your craft and gain meaningful ownership in PipeDreams Ventures. Our team is looking for a thoughtful, effective, efficient and reliable skilled trades recruitment associate who lives for top-notch candidate experience founded in respect for skilled tradesmen and tradeswomen.You will work closely with the Lead Recruiter to make an impact on PipDreams Ventures and the fields of residential plumbing and HVAC.
- Perform recruiting duties such as scheduling interviews, updating the recruiting calendar, and monitoring candidate pipeline
- Work closely with the Lead Recruiter and Human Resources team to maintain the candidate database and handle any relevant paperwork
- Post and monitor job advertisements online and in social media
- Resolve issues such as interview cancellations swiftly
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a recruitment assistant or related role in HVAC and/or plumbing fields.
- Familiarity with standard hiring practices, such as scheduling interviews, screening and onboarding processes
- Solid computer and software skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Work independently, challenging the status quo and taking intelligent risks.
- A knack for proactive, clear, and effective communication.
- Paid health and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Meaningful equity package
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work
Why you’ll love working here
- A fun, team atmosphere built on transparency and respect.
- We’re moving fast and aggressively pursuing acquisitions.
- The chance to work on a difficult problem that provides real value to everyday people.
- We’re a flat organization with low egos and a wide range of skill sets. We love to teach and learn from one another.
- The opportunity to help us define our company culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.