Elastic (501+ Employees, 58% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business-it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
Elastic is looking for a Spanish speaking Regional Marketing Associate to be based in Brazil, and support the LATAM region (with a focus on Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Chile). You will assist the manager in planning and implementing the marketing strategy. You will wake up each morning eager to build, drive, plan, and implement extraordinary marketing programs, targeting prospects and existing customers, as well as contribute to the success of the sales team’s pipeline goals. This role will involve daily interaction with the field sales team, requiring an understanding of the buying behavior in the market and how it maps to Elastic’s free and open model and overall go-to-market strategy The role also requires a proven understanding of the partner ecosystem and third-party marketing strategies. You will be collaborating with teams across several departments while hosting and running your own programs to precision (travel would be 30%).
What you will be doing:
- Programs: Help drive demand creation and lead generation activity by developing qualified sales leads and creating brand awareness activities. Assist in sourcing suitable venues for in-person regional marketing programs and lead program coordination of campaigns within the region. Independently craft and execute on targeted regional marketing programs to meet marketing goals, including but not limited to field events, account based marketing programs, trade-shows, and ElasticON events. Work closely with the DOD sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for their top strategic accounts.
- Collateral and promotional materials: Develop functional working relationships with product marketing team and ensure timely distribution of materials such as case studies, datasheets, and giveaways for local sales teams whenever needed for campaigns.
- Logistics: Place and manage shipments via our warehouse prior to execution of regional programs. Coordinate logistics, speakers, agendas, and staff for Elastic DOD sales team webinars and events.
- Customer relations: Cultivate strong user/customer relationships to deliver customer references that can be shared within the wider community.
- Administrative: Maintain and run marketing calendar, regional budget, and Wiki pages. Supervise external speaking opportunities and research and complete participation in relevant third-party conferences.
- Partners: Work with territory partner team on initiatives such as seminars, lunch and learns, additional programs, and enablement.
What you bring along:
- Minimum 2 years or proven ability in Regional or Field Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Splash, Marketo, Monday.com, and other similar programs
- Crackerjack organizational skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Team-focused demeanor with ability to work independently and autonomously
- Willingness to travel at least 30% in support of programs and company meetings
- Creativity to think of new programs that can scale to many users
- A ‘let’s-do-this’ attitude and passion for driving projects to completion
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match donations 1:1 up to $1500 USD (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave