CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role
The company is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for driving the acquisition of new business across CrowdStrike’s Federal business. You will be responsible for driving sales establishing CrowdStrike’s Identity Protection customer base in your region. You will need to prospect, target strategic/enterprise accounts and develop relationships with our partners and resellers to extend your prospecting and pipeline. You should be comfortable presenting to senior and C-level audience and have the ability to present security solutions and discuss use cases to help customers solve their security challenges and embrace frameworks like Zero Trust.
CrowdStrike Identity Protection Regional Sales Managers must combine excellent sales execution and consultative skills with an expert understanding of advanced and emerging security technologies with an emphasis on Zero Trust and Identity Protection. By combining technical expertise with business acumen, this role provides vital, detailed information about how CrowdStrike delivers business value to our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Consult customers and prospects to help achieve their goals to enable zero trust and reduce identity risk
- Responsible for Sales Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Create and maintain an account plan for territory and specific deals as needed
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list
- Collaborate constantly with core and specialist sales counterparts across the organization to drive Identity Protection adoption
- Work closely with marketing to strategize activities for customers and partners in your region
- Identify new business opportunities whilst establishing, developing and maintaining extensive relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Act as CrowdStrike ambassador and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor within your customer base
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of solution selling experience with 3+ years’ experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products within the Federal Government, DoD and Civilian Community
- Active Government Clearances and badges preferred.
- Experience and understanding working within the Federal Government’s procurement process, regulations, GSA schedule and GWACs preferred.
- Must have experience in selling security in a matrixed field organization
- Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology products to Enterprise customers
- Ability to understand and position an Identity Protection / Zero Trust solution for enterprise clients
- You have first hand knowledge of the different components of the Zero Trust model
- You have a strong understanding of Active Directory and best practices on how to secure AD
- IAM/MFA – You have a strong understanding of Federation and Single sign-On.
- You have first hand experience on how cloud applications are accessed and what security risks are involved with a Federation/SSO architecture.
- Solutions-selling experience across all levels of an organization, including C-level
- Understanding of broad range of security technologies
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting; Regular use of Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions
- Capable of closing solutions and services opportunities
- Strong business acumen and professionalism. Leadership, accountability qualities required
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the OTE range is $164,502 – $341,657 + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.