Veho Technologies (201-500 Employees, 993% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Veho is a technology-driven shipping company that enables personalized next-day package delivery, extending partner brand value. Veho brand partners have seen a 20% increase in customer repurchase, 40% increase in customer lifetime value, and 8% rise in net promoter score.
Veho gives package recipients greater insight and control, letting them know when they will receive their package, when drivers are en route, and enables real-time rescheduling, address changes, and personal delivery instructions. Veho's technology matches demand for package delivery with a network of qualified crowdsourced driver partners, ensuring every package is delivered on time and correctly.
The concept for Veho started as a school project while co-founder Itamar Zur attended Harvard Business School. Zur constantly experienced issues receiving packages – from getting the dreaded “we missed you” note, to stolen packages. He set out to fix the problem so many customers and brands face.
Today, Veho’s robust technology platform provides customers and e-commerce brands with an unparalleled shipping experience, an industry record 99.9% average on-time performance for next-day delivery and an average 4.9-star customer rating. With teammates in 30 U.S. states, Veho will be in 50 markets byu202fthe end of 2022.
As a Regional Strategy Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of Veho’s operation network, warehouse processes, driver network, and lead projects across several areas to support Veho's rapid growth. This is a unique opportunity to be a leader on a new, fast-growing team.
- Help develop and execute strategic projects to optimize our coverage network within our existing markets
- Lead various aspects of our GTM efforts / footprint expansion strategy, helping to do everything from sourcing real estate to working with cross-functional members of the leadership team to stand up new markets
- Report on key drivers of profitability, on-time delivery, and customer satisfaction, and create tools / solutions all markets can leverage to improve them
- Work closely with our Driver team to develop experiments that help reduce churn, increase satisfaction, and create a better experience
- Identify ways to enhance day-to-day operations in the warehouse by creating process improvements that drive higher employee morale, and improve safety
- Source net-new partnerships with local or regional clients
- Create business cases to the scope and prioritize product feature requests
- Develop our next Big Bold Bet
- 10%-20% travel
- Has a minimum of 3-5 years of experience that includes project management, analytics, and problem-solving
- Can lead execution of complex initiatives and processes using project management best practices
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Can think critically about problems and priorities, and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- Excited about digging deep into data for new insights
- Proficient in SQL
- A self-starter and has a desire to learn and grow
- Can effectively collaborate with other teams across the organization
- Detailed-oriented and an excellent verbal and written communicator
The starting salary for this role is $160,000. The actual salary is dependent upon many factors, such as education, experience, and skills. The pay range is subject to the discretion of the Company.
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be able to understand and effectively communicate orally and in writing with all parties regarding work matters, which are generally conducted in English. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.