Contentsquare (501+ Employees, 70% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
As Regional VP your main responsibility will be to accelerate Contentsquare’s growth in Spain and Portugal, expand our customer base, be a leading figure in creating a regional ecosystems with Partners and provide a pristine customer experience with our local Csquad.
What you’ll do as a Regional VP Iberia at Contentsquare
- Be the Sales leader of a thriving region for Contentsquare, cooperating with multiple stakeholders within the company wide Marketing, Customer Success, Partner and other operational business units
- Manage our local sales team of various sales professionals
- Conduct and execute comprehensive industry research and analysis and fine-tune our go-to-market strategy for Iberia
- Establish and implement a strategic business plan to expand Contentsquare’s customer base and presence on the market.
- Implement a hands-on sales approach to reach high new logo targets and build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Identify opportunities in the market based on customer feedback and team insights.
- Collaborate with the local leadership team and the cross functional teams to optimize business impact in Iberia
- As the leader of the region, you will present Contentsquare at virtual and onsite events and consequently are an engaging public speaker
What you’ll need to succeed in the role :
- A proven track record in creating/hiring a successful sales organization in Iberia
- Ideally already have experience with scale up companies in the past with ideas on how to build an ecosystem for the region of Iberia
- B2B Enterprise Sales experience preferably in analytics/martech/software/SaaS environment
- Demonstrated experience and success in working in cross functional teams and geographies
- You are driven in making your sales team better and are able get the full potential out of them
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills and are able to be the face of Contentsquare for internal and external events
- Creativity to make and impact and have a hands on mentality
- Language requirements as regions demand
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.