MetLife (501+ Employees, 6% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Role Value Proposition:
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Group Benefits organization serves as a key growth engine for MetLife. We are focused on helping employers unlock the greatest value from their benefit programs, brokers build long-term relationships with their clients, and employees achieve financial wellness. This role will require you to provide customer data, reporting, analysis, trending, and recommendations to business management and ensure data integrity, format, collection and presentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Run complex ad hoc and scheduled reports and submit to business management and/or senior staff.
- Respond to detailed information requests by preparing and creating complex business and operational reports.
- Research requests and download data in order to prepare exhibits, summaries, presentations, and/or reports for review by business management or senior staff.
- Enter raw data into systems to generate specialized reports.
- Manipulate data using spreadsheet or database applications taking into account technical knowledge of operations, reporting formats, and objectives of data analysis.
- Investigate and correct report discrepancies.
- Maintain databases, ensure integrity of data, and remain current on applicable business functions and technology tools.
- Provide data analysis and provide observations and recommendations for review by management.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Expert level in Microsoft Excel and other MS Suite products.
- 3-4 years of related work experience in reporting and data analysis
- Good written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Residents of Colorado:
(Ensure the applicable below language is included for all jobs that are located in Colorado or could be performed in Colorado (i.e., any virtual positions) *There should be no other state wage ranges listed in job postings at this time.*)
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 127210