Evolve Mortgage Services (51-200 Employees, 91% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Evolve Mortgage Services provides outsourced mortgage solutions.
Evolve is seeking a Report Auditor with some Mortgage Industry experience to join our team. This position is fully remote and open to those residing within the United States.
This is a full-time, permanent, W2 position.
Come join a firm with more than 20 years of Remote experience, where we put our team members first. Here at Evolve Mortgage, we have created a work environment that we proudly believe is *The Best Job In the Mortgage Industry. *The owners, directors, and managers of Evolve want our folks to be happy, and to have long-term careers with the company. That is why we have built our company and roles with the appropriate training and support to enable employee success.
* We have formal instructor-led training to equip you with the tools needed to thrive in this role.
* Our proprietary Closed Loan Diligence Platform was built specifically to make the entire Audit process as streamlined as possible.
* On average our team members have been with us for 5+ years, and many have been with us for more than 10 years. We are proud of our extremely low turnover.
- Communication with Team Leader regarding assignments or completion of assignments
- Notify Pipeline Lead and Team Lead if daily loan volume cannot be completed
- Notification of time off to Team Lead and appropriate channels
- Changes in daily capacity communicated to Team Lead and appropriate channels
- Maintain availability to respond to daily loan level issues from Team Lead (email, phone or IM)
- Attendance at biweekly team meetings are mandatory
- Completion of timecards and/or production reports by company guidelines
- Monitoring your email throughout the day
- Capture compliance ease results for proper CLDD (Closed Load Due Diligence) data entry
- Addressing data check errors prior to moving loan status
- Complete internal checklists per review type
- Thorough comments
- Enter required data capture in CLDD (Closed Load Due Diligence) per document
- Capture the document data and input it into compliance ease
Audit Review Process
- Monitoring of appropriate checklist
- Adding appropriate deficiencies that capture the what, why, and how
- Data capturing per review type ensuring that it matches documentation in the file
- Maintain your queue to ensure that you are reviewing the accurate order
- Maintain an adequate computer setup
- Work area
- Maintaining a working knowledge of audit updates
- Maintain a record of distributed updates
- If there are any questions about a document, send it to Team Lead for a second review
- Read and understand any checklist items and product updates
- Complete and follow up quality reports
- Ensure that quality standards adhere
- Ensure that you stay within the SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Complete daily assignments by midnight of the day assigned or any other established deadline
- Review documents to ensure that they are in compliance with client requirements
- Compliant with federal and state regulations
- Any non-passing CE (Compliance Ease) results are sent over for the second review to Team Lead until approval from the team lead to add your own deficiency
Implement Corporate Vision/Strategy
- Lead by example our CARS corporate philosophy
- Computer with 2 monitors (employee provided)
REQUIREMENTS (These are must-haves for the role)
- Must have a working knowledge of TRID, TILA, RESPA, Change of Circumstance, and Disclosure timing
- Thorough understanding of Content and Disclosure requirements surrounding Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures
- Experience running fee calculations on a platform such as Mavent and Compliance Ease
- Productivity Measurements
- Maintain quality reporting at 97% or greater
- Meeting key productivity goals
- Meeting quality standards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
$45,000 – $60,000+ per year
- 2+ years of mortgage operations experience
Physical Demands: The physical demands of this position involve normal sitting, standing, stretching, and the use of a computer keyboard for data entry. Lifting requirements are minimal, involving no more than 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment is a normal office environment with a low to moderate noise level.
Medical, Dental, 401(k) with match
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.