Modernizing Medicine (501+ Employees, 57% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America – 2015 – 2019
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth – Business Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards® – 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards – 2018
Modernizing Medicine delivers truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that help our clients maximize their efficiencies.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a Request for Proposal (RFP) Response Specialist to coordinate the company's efforts in responding to customer Request for Proposals (RFPs) as well as security-related information requests.
This individual will draft, review and deliver professional and customer value-focused responses based on requests submitted by customers. This person will work with a team of subject matter experts to coordinate cross-functional responses to these RFPs and security-related questionnaires.
This person will develop automation and a compliant library of answers within Loopio to drive an effective, transparent, and accurate process. This role needs an individual to identify content to create the final proposal product in a professional, value-focused manner. Positioning of value from solutions and products into digestible and accurate representations of customer value.
- Work with sales, solutions engineering, product, marketing, legal and finance teams to understand customer needs and develop strategy for the proposal response
- Ownership of the RFP project timeline from beginning to end
- Meet RFP deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meeting; transmitting proposals
- Work effectively with internal subject matter experts to develop consistent compelling responses to satisfy proposal requirements with a focus on customer value
- Review functional, technical and company information received from internal subject matter experts
- Coordinate final production and delivery of complete RFP response
- Ability to work on multiple proposals simultaneously
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases
- Improve the proposal-writing processes by providing and implementing innovative ideas to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of RFP responses
- Manage the RFP process, including the development of accurate and timely responses and monitoring to ensure that all steps are effectively completed.
Skills & Requirements:
- Attention to detail and professional communication is a must
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills; strong coordination and planning skills
- Experience in drafting and/or contributing to proposals (RFPs, RFIs, Security Questionnaires) responses
- Excellent interpersonal, computer, and organizational skills
- Must be technologically savvy in order to navigate and organize electronic submissions and online bids
- Creativity and initiative. Ability to identify problems and/or inefficiencies and independently offer/implement practical solutions
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and G-Suite
- Background in professional writing would be preferred
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!