Employment Type: [Full-time]
Salary: $4000 to $8000 per month
Superside Sales is looking for a dedicated Revenue Operations Director to join our Client Development team. This is a vital role that will report directly to our VP Client Development and provide key insights, reporting and analysis. Your contributions will play a vital role in us reaching our 2021 ARR goal and will work with departments across the organization from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success & Finance to translate data into actionable insights.
We are looking for an ambitious expert that brings the intimate knowledge of Salesforce and has a track record of using data to identify trends and opportunities within the growth organization. In this role you will be responsible for driving efficiency and productivity, through dashboard and report creation in Salesforce. You will own the flow of data through the entire lifecycle from Hubspot (Marketing) to Salesforce and SalesLoft (Sales) and finally to Totango (Customer Success).
In addition to owning our sales enablement tech stack you will use your strong business acumen to support Marketing and Sales management in their strategic processes and help scale the growth organization rapidly.
What You’ll Do
- Ownership of Sales Tools: being responsible for managing Hubspot, Salesforce, SalesLoft and Totango to provide meaningful insight into our customer lifecycle
- Measuring: creating and providing meaningful KPIs and track goals to support business operations
- Reporting: creating dashboards and reports to track goals, targets and to calculate performance based commission payments for Sales and Customer Success team
- Providing Insights: working closely with Sales Leadership to identify trends and drive data influenced decisions that impact revenue generation
- Process Improvement: making recommendations based on identified insights that improve sales efficiency and contribute to the creation of a Sales Playbook
- Predictability: ability to help forecast and identify new opportunities in markets or strategies
Collaborating: coordinating and aligning internal stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Success to ensure data accuracy and quality throughout the funnel
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 4+ Years of Revenue and/or Sales Operations experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong competence in Sales CRM/Enablement tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft and Totango. MySQL experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with building dashboards and forecasting reports in previous roles
- Analytical in nature with the ability to dissect significant amounts of data and turn into meaningful insight
- Forward thinking approach, always looking for key insights that can help achieve future goals
- Intimate knowledge of the client lifecycle and how RevOps can optimize Sales, Marketing & Customer Success
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
Strong interest and motivation for building a world class revenue operations team at Superside.
Why join us?
- Global community with people across almost 50+ countries
- Enjoy flexibility of working from anywhere in the world
- Broad exposure to activities across the business
- Flat structure with regular interaction with company founders
- Highly competitive salary with the potential for earning equity in the company
- Paid vacation and training
- We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Nordic countries.