Revolut (501+ Employees, 89% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. Those special agents work across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing ️ People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from App Technology, through Treasury and Finance, to Customer Support
We’re looking for a Risk Manager who’ll to continue to grow the retail credit portfolio of Revolut An expert of making data driven decisions with good business intuition on risk adjusted return requirements. Someone to lead the initiative for preventive and reactive actions towards any micro and macro factors impacting portfolio credit performance and profitability ♀️
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch
What you’ll be doing
• Creating and managing risk management framework and effectively managing the credit risk continuously to grow a predictable and profitable credit portfolio
• Managing the credit policy, ensure continuous validation of the scoring systems and effectively tracking the Management Information Systems
• Challenging the credit team to lead the initiative for preventive and reactive actions to the market and portfolio changes there by effectively managing local portfolio
• Supporting the annual budget, forecast and planning processes, from assessment of market/industry trends through data gathering and analysis, initiative selection and assessment, preparation of the plan, from concept to delivery
• Tracking, communicating and drawing insights from the performance of ongoing initiatives & be on top of all credit risk KRI’s through intensive monitoring
• Identifying operational inefficiencies and managing the implementation of small scale change within the Credit function
• Partnering with 1st LoD to launch new credit products
• Ensuring low and controllable default rate
• Achieving effective control of underwriting procedure and score cutoffs
• Ensuring continuous monitoring and validation of the credit decision outcomes and MIS availability
What you'll need
• 5+ years experience in credit risk analytics and underwriting; including managing credit portfolios
• Proven track record of managing through the cycle credit risk for retail credit products like credit cards, unsecured personal loans, etc.
• Excellent working knowledge of SQL, R and Python & other data analysis tools
• Experience in portfolio management, which includes credit limit management, risk based pricing, retention strategies, overlimit policies, etc.
• Understanding of payments, small business lending or credit card industry
• Solid understanding of credit as well as behavioral scoring models esp. for retail credit products
• Experience in developing account level valuation frameworks to develop underwriting credit policies using NPV framework to optimize portfolio level economic returns
• Good business intuition on Risk adjusted return requirements & overall is able to manage / adjust the portfolio returns as more / new data comes into light
• Strong analytical skill set and a rigorous, data-driven approach to problem-solving
• A bachelor's degree in an quantitative/analytical stream like Engineering / Statistics / Physics / Math / Economics / Management
Nice to have
• Python notebooks
• Experience with R or Python
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.