PwC (501+ Employees, 14% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
A career within Cyber Risk & Regulatory- Enterprise Risk & Controls Services, will provide an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Mathematics, Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology
Minimum Years of Experience:
CPA License, CISA or CIA
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success providing services related to process and controls, risk assessment and controls testing methodologies across the 3 lines of defense, including IT management controls, IT general controls, IT dependencies, cyber-related risks and controls, which includes a proven record of success with facilitating and completing deliverables involving the following:
- Key domains of IT general controls, including data privacy and IT security, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations, and systems development;
- Key components of IT dependencies, including segregation of duties, automated controls, key reports and interfaces;
- Current and emerging technologies which may include: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, SQL, Cloud and security technologies, other automation & analytics;
- Corporate Governance and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Act’s regulations and requirements;
- Third Party Risk Management, including evaluation of third-party attestation reports (e.g. SOC 1), mapping to internal controls, and evaluation of complementary user entity controls; and,
- ITIL, COSO Framework, CoBIT and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in risks and controls around financial reporting, compliance and operational processes within a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, auditor or IT management controls, which includes a proven record of success with completing deliverables related to the following:
- Identifying key risks and controls, controls optimization, including the configuration of controls around, business process and within IT environments;
- Applying internal control principles and business/technical knowledge including IT general controls and application controls;
- Leading the building and adaption of test programs and practice aids, as well as perform assessments, to evaluate controls, identify control issues and potential for remediation and optimization; and,
- Exhibiting project management skills; including monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations. This includes providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Using available technical resources and tools to research and expand one’s sphere of knowledge;
- Collaborating directly with clients, identifying and addressing client needs through building relationships with clients, understanding the client’s business;
- Managing day-to-day engagement operations, including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues;
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to leadership; and,
- Creating high quality deliverables.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate. 358404 358404WD