Coco (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Coco, we’re dedicated to perfecting the last-mile delivery experience. We strongly believe the delivery service industry in its current state is massively under-serving merchants, and we are committed to creating a frictionless, reliable, consistent, and sustainable delivery experience for merchants and their customers in cities everywhere.
As a Pilot, you’ll join an elite team: the pilots of our remotely-operated robot fleet. Once you’ve completed a brief training, you can enter your virtual robot cockpit, accept jobs, and deliver items to our customers. Get paid to drive robots!
The person who will be successful in this role enjoys problem solving, and is a responsible, respectful driver. All work takes place remotely on a dashboard, so Pilots need to be highly confident with tech, and have a great internet connection. A Pilot should also enjoy working collaboratively as a reliable team player. Each Pilot will be coordinating in real time with our support team, and as soon as you log in, members of the community will be counting on you to save the day and deliver the goods.
- Remotely drive a robot: carefully and responsibly
- Follow a map to and from your destinations
- Communicate proactively with our support team
- Reliable, high-speed internet connection
- Comfortable making decisions under pressure
- Proficient in English
- History of professional reliability
- Must be willing to work 40 hours a week
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends