LaunchPad Lab (11-50 Employees, 138% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Developers at LaunchPad Lab do more than just write lines of code. We’re product builders who solve meaningful problems alongside our clients. Our team has experienced tremendous growth, and we have some exciting projects ahead of us.
We’re looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer with a strong sense for building digital products. This role will give you the opportunity to work closely with clients to plan and develop new applications and features. You’ll work across a number of products and industries in a collaborative, agile environment.
The Perfect Match
You love to work with clients to create software applications that transform their business. You want to play a key role in defining the product’s vision and roadmap and are eager to work closely with our designers and product managers to do so. You believe that our success is 100% dependent on our client’s success and that it’s our job to help our clients build the right thing.
You thrive on collaboration, understand the process of iteration, and are excited about taking projects from inception to launch. You are eager to level up your programming ability. Most of all, you want to be part of a fun, challenging, and collaborative environment where egos are left at the door.
About LaunchPad Lab
Fueled by a team of passionate and driven product builders, LaunchPad Lab is a Chicago-based software development agency, focused on our clients’ success. Our Seven Constants are the values that drive our company culture and decision making.
We work in a collaborative environment where everyone is expected to be creative and contribute to building outstanding products. We believe that continuous learning is essential to building outstanding software products. Through our internal innovation program called SPACE, we experiment with new technologies, explore our passions, and have fun building our own ideas.
Each day at LaunchPad Lab is an opportunity to work with a talented team focused on making a difference.
About Development Team
As an agency, we’re able to work on a number of applications and different technology stacks. This allows us to create a culture of continuous learning from our experiences and solve problems through internal code reuse and open source – an internal effort we call OpEx.
As part of our commitment to career growth, we’ve established a career development ladder. This ladder provides a framework and guidelines for how we continuously level up our team.
Note: This job posting aligns with a Level 2-3 and Developer on our Development Ladder.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with clients
- Ability to bring creative solutions to difficult problems
- Entrepreneurial attitude with experience building products
- We are a remote-first company with employees located in 15+ states and our headquarters in Chicago
- Must be located in a timezone within 4 hours of Central Timezone (UTC-6/UTC-5)
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (company pays 100% of PPO premium)
- Dental Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
- Vision Insurance (company pays 100% of premium)
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- $1,000 annual continuing education budget
- Flexible remote work and vacation schedule
- All benefits are available immediately upon starting
Thank you for taking the time to read this job description. It means a lot to us that you are interested in LaunchPad Lab and we look forward to learning more about you.