At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s cloud-based software helps both the research leaders who drive clinical trials forward and the doctors and nurses who care for the patients who volunteer for trials.
Our dynamic sales team is growing and we are looking to add experienced Enterprise (B2B) Account Executives to join some of the brightest and most passionate professionals in the industry. Do you have a solid track record of selling Enterprise cloud-based software? Have you successfully navigated a complex sale into Biotech and Pharma companies? This is an opportunity make an impact with an early-stage, Enterprise SaaS company that is on a rocket-ship trajectory with innovative technology that will rapidly be deployed across the global Life Sciences industry. If you thrive in a fluid and fast-moving environment, and you have Enterprise SaaS sales experience serving the Life Sciences, Clinical Development or Healthtech sectors, we want to talk with you!
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Develop and execute sales strategy within assigned territory/market segment
- Manage full sales cycle: Develop, advance, and close sales opportunities and software agreements
- Deliver compelling demonstrations that display the product’s value proposition
- Identify prospects, build pipeline, and conduct effective, consultative and discovery meetings with prospects to assess needs and understand their process and existing systems
- Work in close coordination with executive management and other internal teams (Marketing, SDRs, Customer Success)
- Travel as needed (Domestic U.S.)
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- 10+ years experience successfully running the full sales cycle (cold call to close) of a complex SaaS solution
- Solid experience selling into Life Sciences / Clinical R&D is strongly preferred
- Experience selling software into VPs of Clinical Development, VP Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Leaders, CROs, and CxOs of life sciences companies that conduct clinical research
- Proven record of exceeding revenue targets, including routinely achieving 7-figure annual sales goals
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills (including web presentation)
- Strong C-level presenter with progressive, proven, successful sales
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Willingness to travel – Frequent/ongoing (35-40%)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Competitive salary and meaningful stock options — commensurate to your experience and expertise. Compensation varies from mid-level to very senior.
- Comprehensive Health / Wellness Coverage Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and more than half for dependents.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) with company match
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
- Company-provided Workstation Brand new MacBook Pro provided.
- Location Convenience & Transportation A public transportation monthly pass provided for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3 minute walk from Downtown Crossing. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.