Byte Technology (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Byte Technology is a developer of smart food vending machines used to provide fresh food and beverage options.
Byte Technology is on a mission to disrupt the vending space and replace candy bars with fresh, healthy food. Hundreds of companies use Byte Technology to sell their fresh food 100% unattended in a range of non-traditional locations – schools, workplaces, airports, universities, wineries and more. As the market leader in fresh vending, we’ve raised nearly $20M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Byte Technology is investing in exciting new product development.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales person who is comfortable generating sales leads with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones. We’re looking for someone with experience selling into food service companies and restaurants. The candidate will be able to understand a prospective client’s needs and offer an ideal solution. We’re looking for candidates with strong communication skills and have a positive track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Identify and target sales leads
- Master the art of consultative selling
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Set and exceed sales quotas
- Understand prospects’ needs better than them
- Budget and allocate resources efficiently to maximize outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proficient with Hubspot and Google products
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them
- Strong communication skills and understanding of sales process
- Experience in managing a book of business
- Competitive compensation package, including equity options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, Kaiser, Aetna and more; 80% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Open “take what you need” vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- 12 weeks fully paid maternity leave, 6 week fully paid paternity leave
- 401k plan
- Flexible in-office work for those who are located in SF Bay Area
- 40% subsidized Byte fridge full of fresh food, snacks, drinks for those workin on-site in the Bay Area
- Join a team that share our Byte Technology core values:
- Relentlessly serve the customer.
- No spectators.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Get the right stuff done.
- Care personally. Challenge directly.
- Disagree then commit.
- Be resourceful + flexible.
- No assholes.