Mindgrub (51-200 Employees, 3% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Mindgrub, we aspire to build technology that unlocks human potential. Our mission is to produce work that makes lives better, jobs easier, and helps businesses thrive. In order to accomplish this, we need incredible employees who embody our values of collaboration, grit, curiosity, problem-solving, and pet-photo-sharing.
Mindgrub is looking for a sales and business analyst to join our rapidly growing team. As a member of our sales department, the sales and business analyst will support the business development process by developing winning proposals for prospective and existing clients. This position requires the ability to transform oftentimes complex technical requirements into compelling and personalized proposals.
- Define and document all specifications (business, technical, and functional)
- Translate business requirements into solution design
- Work with project team members, product owners, and other team members to define business and technical requirements
- Must be a problem solver, critical thinker, and have excellent verbal + written communication skills
- Take ownership of the quality of work delivered by the team.
- Track and document business, functional and technical requirements, including the development of epics, user stories, and associated acceptance criteria.
- Work with the technical team to review/understand requirements and specifications for technical design, systems integrations, as well as testing and performance requirements.
- In coordination with our subject matter experts, assess levels of effort and scoping.
- Be confident in presenting/recommending digital approaches and methods in coordination with the team.
- Provide exceptional written and oral communications across all internal team members and business stakeholders.
- Create award-winning proposals and presentations in coordination with the sales team.
- 3-5 years of digital industry experience preferred
- Agile experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience working in an agency/external clients preferred
- These are areas that we would love you to have experience in (one or more):
- Development lifecycle knowledge
- Mobile (iOS + Android) design patterns
- Web CMS experience
- CRM, ERP and other enterprise systems
The Perks Of Being A Mindgrubber:
- Work remotely or in the office – your choice! (ask about our Covid policy)
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), phone, and gym stipends
- PTO available when you start
- A yogi-level flexible schedule
- Free access to Premium Calm app Subscription
- Annual training budget dedicated to your professional development
- A variety of fun Mindgrub hosted events and Committees to join (e.g. Adventure club, Fun Committee, DEI Committee, Mindgrub Meet Ups and more)
Inclusivity without exception | At Mindgrub we value and encourage mutual respect and acceptance. We know we all have something to contribute. We work every day to ensure all are welcome, and that we treat all people with fairness and dignity.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Do you fit even 80% of this description? If so, we want to meet you!