We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Sales team. This position is Full-Time and based in Remote within the United Kingdom.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy creating messaging and speaking with key decision-makers, prospecting to identify key accounts, working in a collaborative team environment, and are excited to make an impact.
You will be working on:
- Educate prospects on the value of HackerRank’s technical recruiting platform, HackerRank for Work.
- Assist in driving HackerRank’s revenue growth through outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team.
- Provide the sales team with high-quality leads.
- Research new prospects through various channels (web, social media, LinkedIn, etc).
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of customers you interact with. We use Salesforce, but even if you don’t have Salesforce experience, it’s critical to have an appreciation for why up-to-date information tracking about customers is important.
We are looking for:
- 1+ year sales experience in technology and or recruiting markets preferred
- Ready and able to dive headfirst into a fast-paced start-up environment
- An understanding and passion for technology; loves to stay up-to-date on the latest news in the tech world
- Able to demonstrate a history of learning quickly
- Able to communicate professionally, confidently, and clearly
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- 25 paid holidays, paid leave for new parents and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, pension scheme, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!