Brightline / Brightline Health (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Brightline is a med-tech company that provides behavioral healthcare services for children and their families.
We’re in the middle of a growing behavioral health crisis we can’t ignore, especially when it comes to our children. Today 1 in 5 children has a behavioral health need, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Brightline is here to change all of that.
We’re on a mission to build a bright future for every child. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring families a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience of care that will help them thrive.
Founded in 2019, Brightline is the leading comprehensive behavioral health platform for families, backed by $25M in funding from leading investors including Oak HC/FT and Threshold Ventures. As we grow quickly across the country, we’re looking for exceptional team members who, like us, are eager to transform behavioral health in this country and change lives.
About the Role
We are rapidly growing our commercial team as we bring care to families insured by health plans and employers across the country. We are looking for an excellent Sales Development Representative to educate potential clients on the value we provide to children and families.
The ideal team member will have deep expertise working closely with nimble, high growth commercial teams (spanning health plans, employers, consultants, and brokers) across a full set of capabilities including lead identification, qualification, and transitions. An ideal candidate will apply a strategic and research-based approach to email and phone based outreach campaigns. He or she will oftentimes be the first contact a prospect has with Brightline, and will excel at tailored communication of our value with respect to a specific prospect’s priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing: Developing a targeted list of enterprise prospects across health plans, employers, consultants, and brokers. Sourcing contact information for key decision makers and influencers
- Account intelligence: Profiling strategic enterprise accounts to enable better understanding of key individuals and business needs.
- Outbound & inbound prospecting: Personalized outreach to relevant contacts at enterprise prospects through phone, email, and social media. Responding to inbound leads and inquiries received through email, corporate website, phone, etc. Successfully communicating our value proposition, qualifying the lead, and transitioning the relationship to the sales team
- Marketing campaigns: Supporting our Enterprise Marketing team to design and lead broad scale email and phone marketing campaigns to generate interest in the market. Coordinating with Product Marketing on appropriate information and materials to provide for interested prospects.
- Sales coordination: Scheduling meetings between qualified prospects and the sales team. Transitioning the relationship with sufficient background and context to enable productive conversations and deal progression
- Voice of the customer: Through aggregate conversations, thorough understanding of key priorities and pain points for our enterprise prospects. Determining implications on outreach campaigns, messaging, and go-to-market strategy
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Development Representative, with particular focus on B2B (e.g., employers, health plans, benefit consultants)
- Demonstrated success in prospecting health plans, employer benefit leaders, consultants, and brokers
- Experience in digital health/healthcare strongly preferred
- Experience in a high growth, venture backed environment strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for both strategic research-based planning
- Organizational & research skills
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- The desire to work collaboratively with a tight-knit but quickly growing team across many different areas of the business
- Flexibility, humility, and a sense of humor
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup
- Alignment with our cultural values
- One team, one mission: We have an important mission, and we’re in it together. We find strength in our differences. We share the ups and downs. And we’re always greater together.
- Can’t stop, won’t stop: We’re going to change lives. We have unstoppable drive to get there. We move forward together, without interference, and we celebrate along the way.
- Be present, be kind: We bring together extraordinary people. We come as we are. We make time for humor and compassion. And we show up for our team.
We aim to fill this position in May 2021.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area, but we are open to remote work for this role.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.