At AllStripes, we are dedicated to unlocking new treatments for people affected by rare disease. There are 7,000 rare diseases affecting 1 in 10 people globally, yet less than 5% of conditions have an FDA-approved therapy. The rare disease drug R&D market is growing at an unprecedented rate, making up over 50% of all novel drugs approved by the FDA in the last year. AllStripes’ two-sided consumer-facing and enterprise software platform serves 1) rare disease patients by showing them their own impact on drug development and 2) life sciences customers by sharing critical disease insights not available anywhere else.
Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem-solving, and an openness to vulnerability. We regard our culture as one of the products we offer. As a team, we practice conscious leadership, where we are committed to supporting each other to be curious, open, and playful in order to build a connected, creative, and energetic work culture (for more information, visit conscious.is).
We are looking for Sales Development Reps to lead business development efforts with biopharma customers. Your job will be to help strategically generate leads for Sales Executives to help grow our pipeline. You should be excited about making an impact in rare disease and redefining the current system in drug development. You are someone who is resourceful, endlessly curious, relationship-driven, and a great communicator. As part of our early team, you will help to shape and define life sciences partnerships’ strategy and execution.
What You’ll Do
- Communicate AllStripes’ value to potential prospects via various outlets, including phone and online.
- Leverage internal and external resources to generate new leads while tracking all outreach in Salesforce.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new and creative outreach strategies to help secure meetings with prospects.
- Drive business development and pipeline development activities with biopharma customers by securing initial meetings and engagements.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and leverage marketing materials to qualify leads into sales opportunities.
- Meet and exceed monthly meeting quotas.
Who You Are
- NOTE: We have 2 tiers for SDRs, Tier 1 (SDR 3 years experience) and Tier 2 (5+plus years experience).
- You’re an individual with a passion for the healthcare industry, an analytical approach to problem-solving, and an innate strength for building relationships.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have 3+ years of sales experience in prospect outreach through multiple channels (email, social, phone) in the life science spaces. Bonus if in the data or RWE space.
- You have a working knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- You have excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- You have the ability to do market research to identify new accounts for outreach including financing news, clinical trial updates, prospect investor decks, and more.
- You have a proven track record of hitting meeting numbers such as securing 15 meetings a month.
- You can collaborate with marketing to qualify leads into sales opportunities and leverage assets for outreach.
- You have the agility to work across and develop relationships with diverse, cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
- 90% covered medical, dental, and vision plans for you + 75% coverage for dependents
- Flexible PTO + 14 paid holidays per year
- $1,250 workstation set-up budget (in addition to your laptop, monitor, and peripherals) + monthly cell & internet reimbursement ($75 and $50, respectively)
- 12-week parental leave policy for all new parents
- HSA contribution + FSA
- Team lunches & activities (free Thursday lunch)
We’re dedicated to jumpstarting new research to accelerate treatments for rare disease patients. Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem-solving, and an interest in constantly improving how things can be done.
If our mission resonates with you, and you only match some of these attributes, we hope you apply regardless. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and enthusiastically encourage people from historically underrepresented groups in tech to apply to AllStripes.
We can’t wait to learn more about you!