Uptycs (201-500 Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a highly motivated, accomplished sales development representative (SDR) with a passion for building relationships and helping prospects find answers to their problems. In many cases, you are the prospects` first exposure to Uptycs, so you play a critical role in our success. You will engage with both enterprise and startup companies, so versatility and adaptability are key. You will work closely with sales, marketing, and product to maintain a clear message and keep up-to-date with product updates and marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who wants to grow professionally together with us, and career development is critical to our mutual success. Advancement within Uptycs is encouraged! We look forward to our SDRs joining our Account Executive team!
To fit this role, you are personable, willing to ask questions, always learning, have a strong work ethic, are persistent, and coachable. You lean in and partner with your colleagues across departments to find the best messaging to unlock customer engagement. You are confident, take feedback well and recognize that you’re always learning how to be the best for the betterment of both yourself as well as the team. This role will report to Uptycs’ SDR manager.
What you'll do:
- Outbound email campaigns and cold calling daily using campaign management and sales automation tools
- Reach out to inbound leads, qualify, and schedule meetings for the Accounts Executive sales team
- Write, optimize, and manage personal, automated sales campaigns to increase engagement after brand interactions, events and marketing campaigns
- Ensure key discovery information is collected and shared with appropriate colleagues before demos are held with prospects
- Work closely with Account Executives on strategic targets in their portfolio
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals as set by the sales team each quarter
What you must have:
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for what customers want to see and hear during their initial engagement with Uptycs.
- Minimum two years as an SDR/BDRs
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a positive can-do attitude over the phone and in-person
- Ability to navigate SFDC and sales acceleration tools (Outreach.io, Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, etc)
- A passion for Software as a Service (SaaS) and a desire to grow their career in Security is a plus.
- Resourcefulness and ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Very motivated, proactive and goal-oriented
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics set by management
- B2B security startup and SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience with selling EDR, CWPP, CSPM and/or container solutions is a plus
- Proven track record of successfully hitting metrics and quota
- Experience hiring and working in a rapidly growing environment
- Self-motivated, collaborative, high-energy and diligent work ethic.
- Positive attitude with a passion for a career in sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Maintains focus on daily objectives and effectively set priorities
Uptycs builds best-in-class cloud security products that leverage lightweight tools, built on open source software, to collect everything that can help detect, understand, and mitigate a wide variety of security problems. We run on laptops and cloud workloads, monitor Kubernetes and serverless containers, analyze AWS/GCP/Azure configuration and CloudTrail events, you name it. We feed it into a cloud-based security analytics platform that provides comprehensive visibility, threat detection, posture management, remediation, vulnerability management and compliance tracking. We analyze petabytes of data, process millions of events per second, and run a control plane that enables continuous scanning for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and APT malware on all major cloud providers and hundreds of thousands of macOS, Linux, and Windows endpoints.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast, Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack surface.
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.