YCharts (51-200 Employees, 57% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Building and executing a great investment strategy shouldn’t require a PhD, nor a million dollar budget. It should be simple. The wealth management industry is rapidly evolving, and tech solutions like YCharts are paving the way for advisors and planners to scale their businesses.
YCharts enables its customers to make smarter investment decisions and better communicate with their prospects and clients. Our cloud-based software provides investment advisors, wealth managers, asset managers and retail investors with powerful research tools, comprehensive data, compelling visuals, and customizable sales collateral.
Thanks to our best-in-breed software and unparalleled support, YCharts has transitioned from a fintech startup to a thriving growth company (Inc. 5000 Honor Roll 5x Fastest Growing Company) in the burgeoning “wealth-tech” space. YCharts proudly services industry-leading names such as John Hancock, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity and Charles Schwab.
The SDR team, coupled with an award-winning marketing team, is the driving force behind YCharts’ sales success – and we reward handsomely for that success. If you like the fintech/financial services industry, enjoy sales, and are competitive by nature, we really want to talk to you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Identify, create, and respond to qualified B2B sales opportunities for our investment analytics and client communication platform through phone calls and emails
- Qualify interested financial advisors and introduce these prospects to YCharts Account Executives
- Ensure comprehension and general awareness of the company’s established processes to maintain positive client relationships
- Participate in weekly team meetings and training sessions
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Sales training and cold/warm calling experience (highly preferred, with preference given if in fintech or financial services)
- Experience with the financial advisor community is a plus, but it is not required
- Energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude
- Grit, determination, and strong attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Communication, or similar
- 5x Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Companies”
- American Banker’s “#1 Best Fintechs to Work For”
- Inc.’s “Best Places to Work”
- Inc.’s “Top Regionals: Midwest”
- Fintech Global’s “WealthTech 100”
- Crain’s “Best Places to Work in Chicago”
- Deloitte’s “Technology Fast 500”
- InvestmentNews’ “Biggest Fintech Innovations”
- Technology Tools for Today & Inside Information’s “Top Tool Advisors Are Thinking About Adding”
PERKS & REC:
- Chicago (River North) & NY (Chelsea) offices with flexible remote options
- 100% Employer-covered medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Generous PTO including “Celebration Days”
- DEI commitment
- Continued education via “Starbucks and Study”
- Summer hours— we head out early during the warm months!
- $60/week Grubhub credits for in-office lunches
- Rotating selection of high-quality coffees
- Craft beer, kombucha, and cold brew on tap
- Snacks and drinks to get you through the day
- Opportunity to join team leagues like kickball
- Fun company outings including an annual celebration in Chicago, Whirlyball, community service, baseball games and happy hours!
YCharts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At YCharts, we feel strongly that respect and inclusion are essential ingredients for creativity, innovation, and success. While we know there’s more work to be done to advance diversity and inclusion, we’re proud of our success thus far and excited for the journey to come. Want to help us?
Learn more about our culture (video)