Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We’re looking for a sales leader to help us build out a strategic sales strategy, create long-term relationships with home builders, and help close some of our largest deals. You’ll have the opportunity to build a dynamic sales approach and team, mixing the best of Product-led Growth (PLG) and Enterprise/Inside Sales.
You’ll work cross functionally with our marketing and customer success teams to create a strong sales pipeline and long term client relationships. We need someone who can design and refine a high performance sales strategy from the ground up, managing customers who range from mid-sized to Enterprise, with some deals closing at upwards of 6-7 figures.
You are passionate about homes, construction, or home design. You’ve led sales or were a key part of a major enterprise SaaS product launch and growth serving the mid-market or enterprise. You’ve built and scaled inside sales mechanics and know how to construct and close deals of a variety of types. You might have experience implementing PLG for a leading enterprise SaaS product. You might have a side hustle in real estate or have built a home yourself while leading sales at a world-class B2B SaaS startup. We’re looking for passion, curiosity, and an interest in doing things differently.
Join a talented team of experts from 3D printing, video gaming, CAD, and SaaS as we build the world’s leading home design and construction platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Process and Prospecting: – Architect a go-to-market sales strategy to close clients by defining, building and refining a high performance, consultative sales process. Build and manage our sales infrastructure from the ground up, including a CRM to keep track of leads.
- Strategize – Devise and execute initiatives against the overall sales org strategy for “winning the client”. Come up with ways to target builders through creative means outside of traditional sales, from partnerships to marketing and create an inbound sales funnel
- Enterprise Sales: Define, build, and refine our sales strategy in order to create and close large 6-7 figure sales deals
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making and sound business judgment to run sales tests and lead market intelligence efforts. Create / test pricing models with lead users
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic initiatives and shape pricing policy and contract terms
- 5+ years in Enterprise Sales and 5+ years in overall sales with a focus on consultative/inside sales
- Experience working cross functionally across marketing, sales
- Have built complex sales strategy from the ground up
- Experience closing Enterprise deals with lumpy sales cycles upwards of 6-7 figures
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us – we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You’ll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven’t worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.