DataMilk (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
DataMilk’s vision is to make the internet a better place for all; buyers and sellers. We transform the user’s experience and increase conversions with SmartUX utilizing AI for e-commerce stores.
DataMilk AI is a startup founded in 2021 by Google veterans who wanted to empower ecommerce stores to get access to data-driven improvement decisions for better commercial experiences, so far only available to the big players. We share the knowledge and infrastructure to help grow revenue.
Funded and supported by top VCs: RTP Global, Big Bets and others.
This position is an essential, strategic component of the DataMilk team. The Sales Director acts as an essential part of our team by providing frontline, outbound prospecting, lead generation and follow up, clearly qualifying partnership opportunities and communicating DataMilk’s value proposition to the decision makers. We are looking for a committed self-starter with an appetite to generate leads and close Enterprise SaaS deals. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, an excellent communicator, has a great attitude, a strong work ethic and possesses an unwavering commitment to success and learning.
- Develop and nurture relationships within Enterprise ecommerce accounts globally
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new DataMilk products into existing accounts
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Work within assigned territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in HubSpot
- Partner with customer success and engineering teams to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- As a candidate, you must have excellent communications skills and the comfort level to make cold calls. You will be expected to generate NEW business opportunities (logos). This is a hunter role.
- Prior experience in B2B sales to ecommerce stores using platforms such as: Shopify, Woo, BigCommerce, Wix, VTEX, Magento, etc.. is preferred.
- Extensive experience in a work from home environment. Self motivated and driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Deliver results and meet deadlines. Close deals!!!
Things You Will Do:
- Relentless dedication and drive to prospecting via phone & email
- Research and develop target accounts and prospect lists
- Initiate the sales process via outbound and inbound communications
- Create client interest, answer questions and qualify sales opportunities
- Capture pertinent client data and update the CRM database to track and nurture deals. Help develop and evolve DataMilk’s overall prospecting strategy and approach
- 8 to 10+ years of SaaS sales experience in a B2B role with proven success.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA a plus.
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies (Ecommerce clients are a plus)
- Consistently deliver on six-plus figure deals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Dynamic personality with a high energy level
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to deal with and adjust quickly to change at a Startup
- Experience in the online marketing and/or retail/e-commerce arenas preferred
- Prior experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar is required.
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time if needed
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan