Achievement Network (51-200 Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In the 1950s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, paved the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Sales Enablement Manager (f/m/d)
As our Sales Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for increasing sales efficiency by building, measuring, optimizing, automating, and continuously improving our sales enablement processes and workflows.
We focus on growing the overall transactions on our marketplace as we can capitalize on each transacted container. It’s key for the success of our marketplaces and will fuel growth within existing customers and new customers. Hence, it is for this purpose that we are looking for someone with leadership skills to help in the growth of our sales team by formulating an excellent training plan for our Sales Team to not only help them achieve their targets but also empower them to become future leaders.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- Ensuring sales effectiveness by systematizing the sales training activities along with proper selection of sales enablement tool for efficient deliverance of sales operations
- Continuously improving the onboarding process for the sales personnel and coordinating with Talent on relevant Sales training material on xChange Academy (the learning platform for all xChangees) that will help the SDRs in not only achieving the quota but also facilitate them in increasing the demo-to-won conversion rate.
- Proactive approach in identifying and resolving the system issues, strengthening the buying, and selling activities, all the while make it highly data-driven
- Structuring and automating the training schedule with collaboration with external partners (if needed).
- Adoption of best practice processes to ensure alignment with the monthly sales goals and to update them when necessary.
- Ensure healthy competition among the sales team members and to provide ongoing coaching and support when needed that contributes to the growth of xChange
- Continuous collaboration with VP Sales, Head of SDR, SDR Manager, Sales Operations, Squad Leads, Team Leads, Network Development Manager and Marketing for improvement of sales processes
What we are looking for?
- Experience in Sales Enablement and/or Coaching with a deep understanding of Sales Enablement processes and buyer’s journey alignment
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset to facilitate others in the face of difficulties while having a humanistic outlook
- Exhibiting high personal drive to meet specific standards and to accomplish the objectives set by oneself
- Passion about developing others and making a difference in their personal/professional growth
- Excellent organization skills and strong analytical approach
- Taking complete ownership of the sales enablement process and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Exhibiting hands-on-mentality when faced with a problem by actively looking for ways to solve the problem
- You are a great communicator (our company language is English) and listener; you are passionate about the xChange mission and inspire and motivate the people around you … And most important of all to fit into our culture…Be able to have fun
What we have to offer
- Ownership from day one! You will have full responsibility and creative freedom for the Container Leasing Marketplace
- A dynamic and international team with ~60 nationalities across our fast-growing 300+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Great location – our office is in the city centre of Hamburg!
- Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office